摘自《外贸英语函电》

外贸英语函电书籍主要内容是包括建立客户业务关系,询价,报盘,还盘,订货,接受,签约,包装,装运,支付,结算,保险,商检,索赔,代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。

看这本书的主要目的为了解回信的基本原则,这本书主要讲到以下几点:
1、礼貌(Courtesy):语言要有礼且谦虚,及时地回信也是礼貌的表现。
2、体谅(Consideration):写信时要处处从对方的角度去考虑有什么需求,而不是从自身出发,语气上更尊重对方。
3、完整(Completeness):一封商业信函应概况了各项必需的事项,如邀请信应说明时间、地点等,确忌寄出含糊不清的信件。
4、清楚(Clarity):意思表达明确,要注意避免用词错误,注意词语所放的位置,注意句子的结构。
5、简洁(Conciseness):避免废话连篇,避免不必要的重复,短句、单词的运用。
6、具体(Concreteness)
7、正确 (Correctness)

以下是常用客套语句:
01.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
02.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
03.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us
in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
04.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
05.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
06.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
07.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details
of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
08、It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us
your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
09.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid
your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more
than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar
service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low
commission charges.
我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their
monthly requirements without interruption.
我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all
times, do everything possible to give you whatever information
you desire.
我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous
prices for higher quality merchandise.
我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and
also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持.

1条评论于 “摘自《外贸英语函电》

  1. 希望我们的业务同事们看看这些理念,有那些我们做到了,有那些我们做的还不错,更是重要的是有哪些是我们所忽视或者做得不够好的地方?@emily, @yu, @guilan,@Clina, especially HANNS himself!

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

您可以使用这些HTML标签和属性: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>